TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE, CONSULT THE CONDITIONS, COMPLETE THE FORM AND MAKE THE PAYMENT
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE CAMINO
- Full board: Tuesday 18 – Wednesday 19 – Thursday 20 – Friday 21
- Breakfast and lunch-meeting of the 5 roads in Santiago Saturday 22
- Pack Sports centers: Accommodation in the facilities of the sports centers with showers and bathrooms: Tuesday 18 – Wednesday 19 – Thursday 20 – Friday 21 (option to sleep also on Monday 17 at no additional cost).
- Pack Hotel / Hostel / Guesthouse / Hostel: Accommodation in double and triple rooms: Tuesday 18 – Wednesday 19 – Thursday 20 – Friday 21 (does not include accommodation on Monday 17).
- Safe for the walker, from Tuesday 18, starting point until Saturday 22 when arriving in Santiago de Compostela.
- Printed T-shirt as a souvenir of the road.
- A White Rose, as a symbol of Peace.
- Vehicle support in each way, of use for the walkers.
- The people that choose to sleep in hotel, boarding house, hostel, hostel … that the Association offers, they include the displacement and collection in the schedules that mark the guides of the Association of the Way.
- All the activities that take place during the five days of the Camino.
- Qualified personnel in each way:
- Guides on the way.
- Trainers in the practices of Kin-Jo.
- Trainers in Present Time Meditation.
- Trainers in activities that will be carried out in the Way.
- Participation in the meeting “A future in harmony with universal laws” to be held on Saturday, August 11
Registration for students:
Two conditions are necessary:
1- Age between 18 and 30 years.
2- Justification of the status of student with official document (university card or similar) that can be sent through the window enabled for this purpose at the end of the registration form.
Registration of minors:
Minors are welcome to the Universal Way if they are accompanied by an adult and responsible person.
Issues to consider:
1ª-The hiring of the child must be done by a person of legal age who will fill out the form with their own data.
2-Once the hiring is done, and so that the organization of the Universal Way has proof that a minor has registered, they should send an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating:
a) First and last name (of the minor)
b) Name and surname of the adult person who is responsible.
In accordance with the General Law of Consumers and Users, in its article 102, we inform that the right of withdrawal may be exercised during a period of 14 calendar days counted from the day of payment of the registration, without any penalty, and without prejudice to exceptions to the right of withdrawal of article 103. No refund of the registration fee will be made 30 days before the date of the beginning of the Universal Way to Santiago de Compostela.
- Data processing
Camino Universal to Santiago de Compostela is the representative of the website www.caminouniversal.com (hereinafter Camino Universal) and undertakes to fulfill its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to treat them with confidentiality, and assumes, for these purposes, the measures of a technical, organizational and security nature necessary to avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on the protection of data of personal character, and other applicable legislation.
The data collected is stored under the confidentiality and security measures legally established and will not be transferred or shared with companies or entities outside the legal responsible for the web. Camino Universal may disclose any information it deems necessary, including personal data, to comply with legal obligations.
- Identification of the person responsible for the file
Camino Universal with registered office at C / San Antonio, no. 38 – Pl. 1 – Pt. A.
Postal Code 15002 Coruña, will be responsible for the file or files that contain the information you provide us.
- Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
The user may exercise the rights of access, cancellation or rectification by sending a letter to Camino Universal, with registered office at C / San Antonio, number. 38 – Pl. 1 – Pt. A. 15002 Coruña or, through the electronic mail: email@example.com
- Newsletters: newsletter
Camino Universal will send Newsletters to users. These will be based on the sending of information regarding news, featured content, and commercial information.
With this authorization it will be understood that users expressly accept the receipt of these communications. This consent is revocable, without retroactive effects, with the simple notification of his will to the sender, in accordance with the provisions of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and of Electronic Commerce.
Camino Universal reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to future legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as industry practices, previously informing users of any changes that may occur.